August Reading List

I've decided I'm going to create reading lists each month. As the month progresses I'll write my thoughts on the books I intend to read during each month. The books on my reading list for August are:

Books to be Finished:

The Book of Disquiet by Fernando Pessoa

I've been reading this book for years. It isn't long or difficult to get through. It's a book I love so much  that I've been purposefully reading it slowly because t's a book you savor than devour.





Books Never Read Before:

The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje

I've heard about this book for a while and decided to buy it when I was book shopping last moth. 

The Poetics of Space by Gaston Bachelard

I decided to get this book because, I took an anthropology of architecture class two years ago and I loved it. So, when I came across this book, I figured I'd give it a read because it applies phenomenology to spaces and architecture, which sounds awesome.

Books to Reread:

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

This is one of my favorite books, but I've never read it more than once. So, I want to reread it because this book changed my life.


I'll add to this list as the month goes on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author