Stationary Recommendations: School, Office and Lifestyle Supplies!

I love stationary and I've found really cool stores online that sells with stationary items and office supplies.

Modcloth: Cute and Useful Items!
Screenshot

I've never shopped at Modcloth, but I have browsed their site, especially their Home & Gifts section, which has stationary, books and office supplies. One of the items that caught my eye was the Personal Banker Organizer. I would have loved to have something like this in college and if you're about to embark on your college adventure or is currently a college student, this would be a great investment. This will encourage you to budget, keep track of your money and be critical of your spending habits. All of that stuff didn't kick in for me until my final two years as an undergrad, so I wish I had this when I was a loose spender.They have unique journals, notebooks, planners and items that be great for gifts.



PoppinCheck out Everything!

Screenshot

 This is another site that I've bookmarked for their cute stationary; they also sell furniture. The designs of their stuff is clean, simple and in a variety of colors. You're bound to find something you like in a shade of color that suits your taste. I personally love their desk accessories; their style suits my taste and is super cute, but I don't have a desk. However, when I do get a desk I know where I'll be going to buy stuff for it.

Omoi Zakka Shop: Minimalist and Chic!

Screenshot


This website has such cute stuff, which includes stationary and items for your house. The website is so organized; they have sorted their stuff by department and even occasions/ events. I really love browsing this website. Their stuff is cute, unique and suits my taste. My only issue is that some of their notebooks are really tiny, even if they do have gorgeous designs. 


The great thing about all of these websites is that they're reasonably priced. Check them out and see if you find anything you like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author