Dream Journal: My Cousin Birthed Twins She Doesn't Have


I have an older cousin who had a baby 8 months ago (end of last August). The baby was born prematurely and a girl. Her due date was sometime in October. One night in October, I have a dream that I'm in my grandmother's house, standing at the entrance to her living room. The colors are vivid and richer than I know they are in "real life." There are a lot of people around- even though I can't seem them, I can feel their presence. There was also a sense of 'family.' You know how you just seem to know things in dreams, that's how it was. There was also a feeling of 'celebration' as well. The feeling of celebration came from the sense that they had recently left the hospital and the family gathered to see them.

In my dream, my cousin has given birth to twins, a boy and a girl. I thought she named the boy weirdly and his name was too similar to her first son's name. At one point, I'm looking down at him. I should probably mention I'm looking down for pretty much the entire dream. Anyways, he resembles her first son when he was a baby but there are differences in their faces. He was also swaddled in blue cloth. In the corner of my eye I see another baby swaddled in pink cloth, but I don't hear her name/think about it in that moment, but I know it's my baby cousin in real life(?). I should also note that neither of them are premature babies in this dream like my cousin is.

The next day, I decide to tell my cousin about the dream I had and she tells me that my cousin's due date was the day before I had the dream.The interesting thing is that I didn't know the exact date she was supposed to give birth; I just knew the month - October. I thought it was too weird to merely be a coincidence considering the timing. I now think of it as my cousin giving birth to twins in another universe or alternate timeline. In this dream, I got a peek at what her second son would look like if she had another one. She also told me her fiancé said if they were to have a mother child they'd want it to be another boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author