Changes, Intentions and this Blog!



So I've been thinking about what to do with this blog and the content I want to publish on it. I want to continue to write about what's important to me, which is social issues, my issue with pop culture, media etc. However, I also want to have posts with content that interests me like fashion, music, books, food, writing and more. So that's what I'm going to do by utilizing my the tag system on Blogger and write posts more often. I think I'll also talk about my college experience, being a new adult, create look books, recommendations on a whole bunch of different things, and maybe reviews. I don't have a strong Internet presence much less a following, but I'm going to do this for me because it seems like it'll be fun, encourage me to learn more about coding and put myself out there more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author