Recent Purchases Yesstyle: Clothing and Accessories!

I like fashion. I like anything to do with self-expression. This is something that I became interested in, starting from my senior year of high school and not because I wanted to win the 'Best Dressed' superlative (which I didn't win). I have a new favorite website, it's a website I've come across before, but didn't really care for because I didn't see what I wanted to find. Luckily for me, I went back to the site, became patient and found things that suited my taste. The website I'm referring to is yesstyle.com. So I thought I'd post the items from my recent purchase. Although what I'm showing isn't everything I bought, just the items that satisfied me the most/isn't dirty (from wear).

Shirts!

Short-Sleeve Print T-Shirt
Cr: Yesstyle
This is one of the shirts I bought from Yesstyle. The brand/store it's from is one of my favorites on the site; they're called Eva Fashion. I had seen this shirt on another site, but on that site I don't get the same discounts as I do on Yesstyle. So when I saw the shirt on Yesstyle, I knew I had to buy it. The shirt looks exactly like it does in this picture to the left and on the site. The material is soft and it's roomy and comfortable. The front of the shirt says 'Night Sea Swimming'. If I place a U.S. size on it, it's a medium or small/medium. The shirt is sold as one-size on the site, but there are measurements there for you to check how big or small it would fit on you.



Short-Sleeve Print T-Shirt
Cr: Yesstyle
This shirt is similar to the one above, in the sense that they both are depicting 'Night Sea Swimming,' which is on the back near the neck instead of the front of this shirt.  This shirt is from the same brand, Eva Fashion, on Yesstyle. I was surprised when I got this shirt because it was way bigger than I expected it to be. The shirt is like a large on me, but I like big comfy shirts so I don't mind. I also know that I can style it right. This shirt is just as soft as the one above and is also sold as one-size on the site.





Short-Sleeve Alien Embroidered T-Shirt [No longer Available]
Cr: Yesstyle
When I saw this shirt, I knew I had to get it. Coincidently, a few days after seeing this shirt, I saw a girl in a Buzzfeed video wearing the striped version of it. Regardless, if you knew my in real life, you'd know into space and extraterrestrial life. For me, it's not a matter of "belief," it's a matter of knowing that we're not only in the universe. I can't even fathom the idea of us being alone in the universe because it's such an illogical and nonsensical notion to me. This shirt looks just like it does in the pic; it's cropped, comfy and stretchy. Unfortunately, it's no longer available. I'll be on my Mulder grind with this t-shirt. [Brand: Dute]



Elbow-Sleeve T-shirt
Cr: Yesstyle
This shirt is so cute; it can't be worn in professional settings because you'll be flashing some skin that inappropriate for such settings, but can maybe be pulled off if wearing high-waisted pants/skirt. The shirt fits me the same way it fits the girl in the picture. The quality is great and I love it! They also have it in white. [Brand: Eva Fashion]



Accessories!

Lettering Cap - Black
Cr: Yesstyle
I've wanted a black hat for a while, especially since I recently shaved off a large portion of my hair. I had a big afro and pretty long hair, but I decided to shave it off after graduating from college. Anyways, I bought this hat because it's cute, I liked the lettering and it was black. The problem is that my head is so small that it looks gigantic on me. So now I have to wait until my hair grows in some more. The hat is adjustable, so that isn't the issue. The problem is my tiny head.  [Brand: Someday, If]



Round Glasses- Bright Black [No Longer Available]
Cr: Yesstyle
I decided to stop wearing contacts, both in an effort to save money and for my eye health, considering I've been wearing contacts non-stop everyday for years now. The glasses I'm currently using, I've had them since 8th grade. They don't look outdated, they're Coach and were expensive at the time, but I need versatility. I figured it'd be better to buy a pair of cheap glasses with clear lenses and then place prescription lenses in them. That is what I plan on doing with theses; they are big on my little face/head and short hair, but I think I can pull it off, if I style myself right. They look high quality, the part around the lenses is thick and the gold is shiny. They don't have this style anymore, but the have leopard and black w/ pink on the inside. [Brand: MOL Girl]

Final Thoughts!

I'm satisfied with everything I bought on this site, but this isn't everything I bought in this order. The things in this post is from my third order on the site ever. I've only started shopping there from June. There are items from this and other orders that left me feeling unpleased; however, out of all the 10+ things I've bought on this site I've only returned one thing. I can go into detail and post the stuff I was unsatisfied with in another post. I can also post stuff from the other orders I bought as well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author